Table of Contents
- 1 Top 15 Home Remedies For Stretch Marks Of Women During Pregnancy
- 1.1 1. Castor Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.2 2. Aloe Vera Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.3 3. Egg Whites Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.4 4. Lemon Juice Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.5 5. Sugar Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.6 6. Potato Juice Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.7 7. Alfalfa Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.8 8. Cocoa Butter Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.9 9. Olive Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.10 10. Water Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.11 11. Vitamin C Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.12 12. Tea Tree Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.13 13. Apricot Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.14 14. Lavender Oil, Almond Oil and Chamomile Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
- 1.15 15. Vitamin K Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Top 15 Home Remedies For Stretch Marks Of Women During Pregnancy
Pregnancy is one of the most important as well as meaningful event in a woman’s life. However, besides the happiness of witnessing the appearance of her child, women have to face many postnatal problems and stretch marks seem to be the most common phenomenon. Stretch marks survive under the form of many visible dark hue lines. Moreover, these annoying marks can appear densely not only in abdominal cavity, but also in breast area or upper arms. While pregnancy is the main cause of stretch marks, others factors such as too much stress or sudden changes in weight can also lead people to this trouble.
The larger number of stretch marks appears on your body, the less confidence you have, especially when you go to try clothes. Nowadays, markets are flooded with many products which can stop the development of stretch marks. However, these goods contain many toxins and can do harm to your health. A good news is that you can remove stretch marks considerably by applying some effective and simple home remedies for stretch marks without pouring too much money, time and energy.
1. Castor Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Castor oil is a wonderful present which nature has sent to all of us and we can make use of it as simple home remedies for stretch marks. We can make a long list of its incredible effect on our skin problems such as blemishes, freckles or blackheads. Unexceptionally, the disturbing stretch marks can also be removed effectively thanks to the usage of castor oil.
- Have some castor oil applied to your affected skin area
- Massage it for 5-10 minutes
- Heat a clean towel and use it to cover your skin with castor oil
- Leave it on 1-2 hours
- Repeat the process until you get better outcome
Note: You should remember that, during the process, the towel may lose heat easily. Therefore, prepare many towels to replace as long as your affected skin is covered by enough heat.
2. Aloe Vera Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
It is not difficult for people to find aloe vera in any types of skin care products. Unexceptionally, aloe vera can serveas home remedy for stretch marks. People are keen on using aloe vera because it is an easy-to-find element. Moreover, while many chemical-based cosmetics cost you much, aloe vera helps you to save money but it still brings you positive outcome thanks to its healing and smoothing properties.
- Get some aloe vera leaves
- Take out aloe vera gel
- Mix aloe vera gell with vitamin E and vitamin A with 1:4:4 ratio
- Use the solution to massage your skin with stretch marks for 30 minutes
- Do like this regularly
3. Egg Whites Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Another home remedy for stretch marks which can help you much is egg white. It is said that amino acids and proteins can get rid of stretch marks perfectly and egg whites are the potential source of these elements.
- Use a fork to whip 2 egg whites
- Have your affected skin area cleaned with water
- Allow the solution to cover your skin
- Wait for it to dry naturally
- Rinse off with cold water
- To provide more moisturizer, add some olive oil to your skin
- Follow the recipe as your daily routine
4. Lemon Juice Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
People usually drink lemon juice to refresh their mind, get rid of hateful blemishes or lose weight. Furthermore, lemon juice is also beneficial home remedy for treating stretch marks naturally. This traditional home remedy is also highly suggested for anyone who is busy because it takes you a little sum of time. You have to spend only 15 minutes to get back your skin without stretch marks.
- Extract lemon juice from 2-3 fresh lemons
- Massage your skin with the solution in circular motions for 10 minutes
- Use warm water to wash off
- Repeat it regularly until you find satisfied with the outcome
5. Sugar Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Sugar is a popular ingredient which can be found in almost all kitchens because it brings advantages to the treatment of many skin problems including stretch marks. People have been making use of this home remedy as an exfoliator. Once the dead skin cells are faded, you will no longer fear about the annoying stretch marks.
- Get a mixture of raw sugar, almond oil and lemon juice
- Apply the solution and rub your affected skin in 5-6 minutes
- Take a shower
- Do like this several times until you find your stretch marks brighter
6. Potato Juice Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Another effective, simple and natural home remedy for stretch marks is using potato juice. It can restore the perfect state of your skin fast thanks to its great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Get potato juice
- Allow the solution to rub your skin area with stretch marks
- Wait it to dry
- Rinse off with warm water
- Take care of your skin by this home remedy regularly
7. Alfalfa Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
In the battle against stretch marks, people usually rely on alfalfa leaves. This natural home remedies for stretch marks doesn’t demand you to spend much money and time but can still release all annoying dark lines in all part of your body. Facts have shown that alfalfa consists of many substances beneficial for skin recovering process such as vitamin E, vitamin K and amino acids.
- Add 3-4 drops of chamomile oil into alfalfa powder
- Mix them together and you will get a paste
- Use the paste to massage your skin 2-3 times a day
8. Cocoa Butter Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Cocoa butter enables your skin to absorb much nutrient and once your skin are full with nutritious elements, the dark and long spots will be automatically reduced day by day. Therefore, this home remedy has been used widely to treat stretch marks.
- Take a spoon of cocoa butter and vitamin E to mix with 2 spoons of wheat germ oil, grated beeswax, apricot kernel oil
- Mix them together
- Put the mixture under average heat until beeswax get melted
- Keep the solution in a jar in refrigerator
- Take a small amount of it to massage skin in 5-10 minutes
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day
- Don’t stop taking this home remedy until you find your affected skin improved
9. Olive Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Olive oil can treat many skin problems such as dry skin, freckles, blemishes. In addition, many people are interested in using olive oil as home remedy to remove stretch marks. Thanks to containing many antioxidants, olive oil can effectively improve the state of hateful dark, long, disturbing lines in your skin. You can simply mix olive oil, white vinegar with water and take advantage of it as a kind of night cream. Applying it to your affected skin area before going to bed then you will see your skin become lighter and lighter.
10. Water Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
It is necessary to always provide your body with enough water. Once you have well hydrated skin, you will be safe from many skin problems including stretch marks. It is as easy as drinking water, and its great impacts are absolutely obvious. All you have to do is drinking at least 2 liters of water every day. Moreover, you should also avoid absorbing harmful drinks such as coffee, alcohol during the treatment of stretch marks.
11. Vitamin C Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Vitamin C is highly recommended home remedy for stretch marks. In fact, vitamin C is indispensible element to create collagen which is so beneficial for stretch mark in pregnant women. Moreover, this home remedy can reduce radical destruction remarkably, therefore, the number of dark, long lines in your body will have no chance to develop. People can make use of many sources of food to absorb vitamin C such as oranges, guavas, kiwis, strawberries, tomatoes, raspberries. These incredible fruits have not only attractive tastes but also promote the speed of treating stretch marks.
12. Tea Tree Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
People, especially Asian community love drinking green tea. This kind of leave has great impacts on our health. Moreover, people can also use tea tree oil as home remedy for stretch marks. This home remedy contains both antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties which prevent the growth of stretch marks. Another benefit of tea tree in that it can work in any kinds of skin including the most sensitive one. All of what you have to do is massaging your skin gently and slowly with enough amount of tea tree oil.
13. Apricot Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
No one is unfamiliar with apricot. This kind of fruit appears abundantly in summer. In addition to the function of refresher, apricot can be applied as a home remedy for stretch marks.
- Remove seeds from 2-3 apricots
- Grind the solution until you get a paste
- Allow it to massage your affected skin area in 30 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process and see the improvement
14. Lavender Oil, Almond Oil and Chamomile Oil Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
The combination of lavender oil, almond oil as well as chamomile oil is a promising natural home remedy for treating stretch marks.
- Get 3 types of oil with 1:1:1 ratio
- Mix them together
- Apply the mixture to your stretch marks
- Massage it for 30 minutes
- Wash off by using clean water
15. Vitamin K Home Remedies For Stretch Marks
Because vitamin K is powerful in removing annoying scar, it is used as a home remedy for stretch marks. There are potential sources of vitamin K so that people can comfortably choose a suitable solution for themselves. The most common and reliable vitamin K container is cucumber. It is highly recommended that you can turn cucumber into delicious salads and enjoy great progress it makes for your stretch marks.