Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Home Remedies To Cure Tinnitus Naturally
- 2 Top 10 Home Remedies To Cure Tinnitus Naturally
Top 10 Home Remedies To Cure Tinnitus Naturally
What is tinnitus?
Many people suffer from tinnitus. They hear sounds such as rustling, wheezing or whistling, high or low, loud or soft, continuously all day long But in addition , no one else can hear these sounds.
Tinnitus affects about 50 million adults.
Tens of thousands of the 50 million americans effected by tinnitus have symptoms so severe that it causes psychosocial problems. Fortunately, we know from experience that a large part of this group eventually learns to deal with tinnitus and can function again in the societal and social life.
What is the cause of tinnitus?
The exact cause of tinnitus is often hard to figure out.
Tinnitus can result from prolonged exposure to (too much) noise, but also from abnormalities of the hearing organ, the brain or the jaw joint. In addition, it occurs secondary to other diseases or it occurs as a side effect of certain medications you take.
What if there is no medical treatments to treat your tinnitus symptoms?
Medical treatment options for tinnitus are unfortunately very limited and are closely related to the possible cause of your tinnitus symptoms. As research has shown that there can be little or nothing done, to treat tinnitus.
There are many causes of tinnitus which conventional medicine does not really help. This also applies to alternative medicine, such as homeopathy, acupuncture and sound therapy. Yet there are people who, after treatment with alternative therapies significantly have less trouble with their tinnitus. However, results vary by person.
While there are a number of medications that have been prescribed as tinnitus remedies, home remedies to cure tinnitus naturally are the more popular option.
Top 10 Home Remedies To Cure Tinnitus Naturally
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
The apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory and antifungal agents, so it is very good for treating an underlying infection, which can contribute to your tinnitus, the vinegar works to alkalize the body and balance out the natural levels in the body. This process eliminates the underlying infection as well as any fungus that may be contributing to the ringing of the ears. In order to to eliminate the constant ringing in your ears with apple cider vinegar here are the detailed steps below..
- You mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a little bit of honey in a glass of water.
- Then you drink this solution two or three times a day until the sounds in your ears stop.
2. Ginkgo Biloba
The use of ginkgo biloba is one of the best home remedies for tinnitus Ginkgo biloba plays an important role in the improvement of the blood circulation, which in turn improves the over all ear functioning and reduces the ringing sensations. Further more ginkgo biloba is a herb that has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that can treat any underlying infection, which can contribute to your tinnitus condition. To get rid of tinnitus by the use of ginkgo biloba, here are the detailed steps below..
- To treat tinnitus, you can take ginkgo biloba herbs extract that you can buy from any herbal drug stores. take 120 mg to 240 mg of the ginkgo biloba herb extract which contains approximately 6% to 12% terpenoids and 24% to 32% flavonoids.
- Take the Ginkgo biloba herbs extract once per day, for 6 weeks to get positive results.
- However, you should consult a doctor before the treatment, because this herb may interact with certain medications you may be taking.
Note: Ginkgo biloba can not be given to your children at any time.
Onions have anti-bacterial and healing segments that can help in the treatment of ear infections that cause tinnitus. To get rid of the constant ringing in your ears by using onions, here are the detailed steps below..
- You chop one onion into several small pieces.
- You microwave these small onion pieces for one to two minutes.
- You let it cool, then drain out the juice.
- Then you strain out the juice.
- You put two to three drops of this juice into your infected ear.
- You leave it in your ear for 5 minutes.
- Then you need to turn your head to the side to let the juice run out.
- Try this solution a few times a week to get rid of tinnitus.
4. Holy Basil
Using holy basil is one of the greatest natural remedies for treating tinnitus. This herb has antibacterial properties that will help you in killing the bacteria that may be causing your ear problem. However, holy basil can give you immediate relief of your earache caused by tinnitus. by using holy basil, here are the detailed steps below..
- You add a handful of basil leaves in a blender to make a paste.
- Then you put the paste on a strainer and press down with a spoon to extract the juice.
- Then you slightly warm the basil juice.
- While using a dropper, you put two to three drops of the juice in the infected ear.
- You repeat this process, two times per day for 3 or 4 days.
5. Saline Solution
The saline solution will help you in the treatment of tinnitus, that is caused by excessive blocked nasal passages or excessive fluids in your sinuses.To treat tinnitus by using saline, here are the detailed steps below..
- You mix 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon of glycerin in 2 cups of hot water to make a natural homemade saline solution.
- I recommend using a nasal spray bottle in order to inject this solution into each nostril until it begins draining into the back of your throat.
- Also spray this saline solution into your throat.
- Additionally, you should follow this remedy three times a day until your nasal passages is clear.
One of the other home remedies for tinnitus is the use of garlic. Garlic will help your tinnitus condition caused by cold weather or high altitudes This herb can also help you in reducing inflammation and improving blood circulation, garlic has antibacterial properties in it, which can will help you to get rid of almost any infections, which can contribute to your ear problem and eliminate the ringing in your ears by applying garlic, here are the detailed steps below..
- You fry 2 crushed garlic cloves in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You strain it and let it cool.
- Then you put two or three drops of this solution into your ear canal.
- Do this daily every night before going to bed. Continue doing this for one week.
You can also use this herb in your cooking or take garlic capsules.
7. Mustard Oil
The use of mustard oil is one of the popular home remedies for tinnitus. Mustard oil is known as a natural rubefacient that can help in increasing the blood circulation. However, mustard oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can help in the treatment of ear infections. Also This oil can stimulate your immune system to protect the body against further infections, as well as eliminate any buildup of earwax. To get rid of tinnitus by applying mustard oil, here are the detailed steps below..
- You warm a little bit of the mustard oil in the microwave.
- Then you put a few drops of this warm mustard oil in the affected ear directly.
- You let the oil sit in your ear for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Then tilt your head to one side so the oil will drain from your ear.
- Then you need to remove the softened wax from your ear with the help of a Q-tip.
- You repeat this process once a day for a few days.
Another natural remedy for the treatment of tinnitus is the use of ginger, This herb is often used as an effective treatment for tinnitus. Also, ginger has medicinal and healing properties that will help you improve your bodies blood circulation, stopping pathogens and fighting free radicals. In addition, there is aspirin-like properties found in ginger that will help relieve the pain associated with tinnitus. To apply ginger to treat tinnitus, here are the detailed steps below..
- You add ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger in a cup of hot water.
- Then you let it steep for about 10 minutes.
- You strain it and add a tiny bit of honey.
- You need to drink this ginger tea solution two to three times a day for about a week to reduce your tinnitus symptoms.
- Also, you can chew a few slices of raw ginger.
- The chewing process will help you to release the pressure in your ear, which can reduce the tinnitus.
Mix pineapple in with your daily diet it will help to reduce tinnitus quickly. Pineapples can help reduce inflammation throughout the body, thanks to the presence of an enzyme known as bromelain. In addition, pineapple contains many vitamins including vitamin A. To apply pineapple to treat tinnitus, here are the detailed steps below..
- Eat fresh pineapple regularly throughout the day to reduce your bodies inflammation. You can also drink fresh pineapple juice during the day.
Another way to deal with tinnitus is to eat similar foods like pumpkin, which is very rich in vitamin A which can help you get rid of tinnitus. Vitamin A deficiency is one of the major causes of many ear problems, which includes tinnitus. Vitamin A is important for the proper functioning of the cochlea, or inner ear, which is responsible for the reception and transmission of sounds. To get rid of tinnitus by the use of pumpkin, you just need to include it in your soup or salad. Additionally, you can have pumpkin steamed, stir-fried, stuffed, grilled or in baked dishes.
Some additional tips that you should do at home..
- You could use a heating compress or heating pad wrapped in a cloth to relieve the pressure and pain you have.
- You must stop or cut down drinking alcohol.
- You should stop smoking.
- You should limit your use of aspirin.
- You need to exercise regularly.
- You must avoid or reduce exposure to loud noises.
- You can try relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga.
- You should try to play white noise or music when trying to fall asleep.